We are extending our Fuel installer via plugins, to integrate 3rd party products and additional reference architectures in order to tackle telco and enterprise market spaces. We are integrate Mirantis OpenStack with such solutions like VMware vCenter, VMware NSX, Juniper Contrail, EMC and many others. You will help deliver SDN and Enterprise Storage support to Mirantis product line, as well as bring ideas of how to control its quality. We have an ambitious roadmap which includes live upgrades, network devices management, SDN devices integration and many more.
– Testing of requirements, participation in the design
– Developing Test Automation of complex products
– Design and implementation of test cases
– Support high quality standards for Fuel
– Active involvement into development processes
– Performance and reliability/stress testing
– Development of benchmarks
– Be a part of biggest open source community
– Good knowledge of Linux (advanced user). Ability to configure services, networking, troubleshooting and etc.
– Good knowledge of networking. Experience in configuration routing, VLAN, NAT and good troubleshooting skills. Understanding the SDN, NFV conceptions and practice with Linux-based SDN solutions is a plus.
– Knowledge in virtualization stack (KVM/QEMU). Experience in configuration VMware products (vCenter, DVS, NSXv) is a plus.
– Programming skills (python, bash).
– Knowledge of QA theory, experience in test design (test plans, tests coverage metrics)
– Ability to work with Version Control Systems (GIT is preferred) and CI (Jenkins is preferred)
– Work for a Silicon Valley company – an established leader in cloud computing industry
– Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
– High-energy atmosphere of a young open-source friendly company
– Opportunity to make a difference in the world of cloud computing
– Very competitive salary and compensation package